Re: Re : [Linphone-developers] Fw: 101 Dialog establishment

From: kl
Subject: Re: Re : [Linphone-developers] Fw: 101 Dialog establishment
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 00:20:11 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for your response.

I have been hacking around after I post the message.
I found that there is actually a way to pass an dont_send_101 option
to eXosip. To do this, I have modified a few files in coreapi. I
feel that ideally it should be a GUI selectable option. But nevertheless,
for now after hardcoding the option, calls can be made by Linksys ATA to
Linphone.