Re: [Linphone-developers] G722

From: Simon Brenner
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] G722
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 17:19:02 +0200

Hi Simon & everyone,

I found this post on a mailing list archive and I wanted to ask you whether
you've tried out my
plugin code. It was once your suggestion to realize a G.722 en-/decoder as a
plugin and that is what
I've tried to do.

I would be glad about probably some final hints to get the plugin running.
There were quite some
requests related to G.722 in Linphone.

Here's the repository:

https://bitbucket.org/herrpi/msg722