Re: [Linphone-developers] About the linphone library in iPhone developme

From: Francesco Lelli
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] About the linphone library in iPhone development
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 16:17:00 +0200

Still some problems,

  "_speex_preprocess_state_init", referenced from:
      _speex_ec_preprocess in libmediastreamer.a(speexec.o)
  "_speex_preprocess_state_destroy", referenced from:
      _speex_ec_postprocess in libmediastreamer.a(speexec.o)
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[5]: *** [mediastream] Error 1
make[4]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make: *** [build-linphone] Error 2

Complete logs in a separate mail. Btw I am collecting all the information at the end I will hope that I will be able to send you a complete readme.

Francesco

Dr. Francesco Lelli
web: http://www.inf.usi.ch/postdoc/lelli/