[Linphone-developers] about multicast

From: 南极风
Subject: [Linphone-developers] about multicast
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:57:58 +0800

hi ,everyone .
i am working on a project aimming to make client communicate by multicast.However when i compile my test code ,it reported that  " error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _rtp_session_set_multicast_ttl referenced in function _main".
i am sure i got the right copy of ortp source and i have compiled ortp. i works well on other projects .
can anyone who may tell me what's wrong ?
multicast seemed to be supported by ortp.when i look into the ortp.def ,i didn't find rtp_session_set_multicast_ttl while it is in the rtpsession.h.is there anything wrong?
what should i do ?
thanks.