[Linphone-developers] Enable video and disable FFmpeg causes compiler er

From: Simon Brenner
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Enable video and disable FFmpeg causes compiler error
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 15:41:13 +0200

Hi,

I'm about to build Linphone with video support but without FFmpeg support, so
I'm using the flags
--enable-video and
--disable-ffmpeg.
In mediastreamer2/src/Makefile.am there's a conditional paragraph ("if
BUILD_FFMPEG") which decides
for a few source files not to be built.

My trouble is: The function linphone_core_set_static_picture in
coreapi/linphonecore.c calls the
function ms_static_image_set_default_image which is defined in
mediastreamer2/src/nowebcam.c. But
the latter file is excluded from building when I use --disable-ffmpeg.
The function is called only in the VIDEO_ENABLED case. But in my special case I
have video enabled
and just FFmpeg disabled...

Is there a correction to this?

My workaround was just to comment out the function call in linphonecore.c.

Greetings,

-Simon.