[Linphone-developers] video problem when using on WIN32

From: Aurelien Bouin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] video problem when using on WIN32
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 14:20:40 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
We have detected that some bugs occured on windows with multicall...
When you are in communication with a distant endpoint, it works well .. audio
and video is OK, when you pause the call and resume it, "sometimes" the video
from the distant SIP endpoint doesn't show up ... after some debugging we have
seen that MSRTP does give any data to the video decoder, but the distant
endpoint is sending the video rtp on the right port...
Maybe there is a problem on windows about freeing rtp and taking it back ...???
This bug just occurred on windows...

Thank you for your help,

Aurélien BOUIN