[Linphone-developers] Initializing linphonec daemon in -V mode via linph

From: Simon Brenner
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Initializing linphonec daemon in -V mode via linphonecsh
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 13:23:11 +0200

Hi everyone,

maybe this is the appropriate list for this issue...

I found that in console/shell.c in function "spawn_linphonec" no use is made of
the user-given
arguments (char *argv[]). At least this seems to be true for the #else part of
this "#ifndef WIN32"
paragraph. In the linux paragraph the user arguments are forwarded to the new
process.

Am I right??

Greetings,
-Simon.