[Linphone-developers] Audio problem

From: maurizio\.macrina
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Audio problem
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 11:49:38 +0200

Hi all,
I am using linphonec in an environment with asterisk 1.4.18 running on ubuntu 6.06.1 .

When using linphone 3.2.1 all works well, but evolving to linphone 3.3.0 when I try to make a call I obtain the error: "ortp-error-send(): Connection refused".
The SIP signal was ok, but we have no audio on call.
I think that is a ortp problem, I haven't change the configuration file, I have only upgrade linphonec binary file and some libraries like liblinphone, libmediastreamer and libortp.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

Dott. Maurizio Macrina–––––––––––––––––––––––
EDALab - Network Embedded Systems
Dip. di Informatica, Università degli Studi di Verona
Strada le Grazie, 15 - 37134 Verona (Italy)
email: address@hidden