Re: [Linphone-developers] H263 and RFC2190 parsing

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] H263 and RFC2190 parsing
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 12:32:57 +0200

Hi Sven,

Thank you for letting me know about this limitation.
Actually since RFC2190 is deprecated we don't want to invest our free
time in improving compliance to RFC2190.
If you contribute a patch for this we will be pleased to add it to the
main tree. Otherwise we can propose you commercial assistance to solve
this problem.

Best regards,

Simon