Re: [Linphone-developers] mediastreamer2: force people to compile with

From: alvaro gala
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] mediastreamer2: force people to compile with automake 1.10 ?
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 17:29:31 +0200

Hi Simon,
First of all, let me thank your response and your work. I have been following you for several years.

The error is:

$ ./autogen.sh
Generating build scripts in mediastreamer...
+ libtoolize --copy --force
You should add the contents of `/usr/share/aclocal/libtool.m4' to `aclocal.m4'.
+ aclocal
+ autoheader
+ automake --force-missing --add-missing --copy
configure.ac: installing `./install-sh'
configure.ac: installing `./missing'
automake: SOURCES was already defined in condition HAVE_DOXYGEN, which is included in condition TRUE ...
help/Makefile.am:7: ... `SOURCES' previously defined here
src/Makefile.am: installing `./depcomp'
/usr/share/automake-1.9/am/depend2.am: am__fastdepOBJC does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
src/Makefile.am: Objective C source seen but `OBJC' is undefined
Makefile.am: installing `./INSTALL'
+ autoconf
configure.ac:87: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_OBJC
      See the Autoconf documentation.

Regards.