Re: Re : [Linphone-developers] Re : linphone multi call branch

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: Re : [Linphone-developers] Re : linphone multi call branch
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 17:44:12 +0200

Merged also to dev_multicall, thanks !

The question that remains now is how to update the GState Api and
callback for multicall too.
Several options:
- keep it as it is for backward compatibility and deprecate it, will
still work for basic one call at a time usage.
- break it and add a LinphoneCall * to the callback prototype. SHould
also add a LinphoneProxyConfig * for registration-related notifications.
Comments welcome.

Note: I'm not asking you to do the job: I can do it but I have no
definite opinion concerning the best way to improve the gstate callback.

Simon