[Linphone-developers] Re: WIN32 compilation issue

From: Aurelien Bouin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Re: WIN32 compilation issue
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 02:42:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
It seems like it's not enough...see my error attached...

To compile I also have to modify the configure.in into linphone, I don't really
know why but I have to delete all the spaces at the end of the lines int
AC_OUTPUT(line 427)
I am also unable to autogen oRTP and mediastreamer2 if AM_VERSION="1.10" is
defined so I have to add # at the beginning...
Thank you for your help again...

Aurélien BOUIN