Re: [Linphone-developers] mediaStreamer2 and oRTP queries

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] mediaStreamer2 and oRTP queries
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:08:46 +0200

Hi,

See answers inline:

> - Does it have the capability of reading a audio/video file and send
> that data in rtp format(Though I read in one of its document that it
> can read the audio file but not sure about the video file ).
Indeed reading video files is not implemented.

> - Does it support audio/video conferencing.
Audio conferencing is supported thanks to the MSConf filter (see
src/msconf.c ).

> - Does it have the digit detection support using these two
> technologies, inband(if I talk about codecs PCMU,PCMA and G729) and
> rfc2833.
RFC2833 is supported. Inband detection is not.
I think you can have a look at src/audiostream.c, which is a sample code
that runs an audio stream, including ability to play/record from/to a
wav file.

Simon