Re: [Linphone-developers] How to enable video while Audio call is going

From: Venu Vemulapally
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] How to enable video while Audio call is going on...
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 15:07:20 -0700

Hi Simon,
   While video call is going on linphone is crashing and the console is showing error messages from the h264 decoder level. I have installed the latest ffmpeg and x264  which are fetched from SVN.
I have installed latest msx264-1.3.2.tar.gz plugin
The console log can be downloaded from https://sites.google.com/site/venuvemulapallyproject/have-a-fun/h264_issues.txt

Thanks,
Venu