[Linphone-developers] mediastreamer2 and --disable-libv4l problem

From: Aurelien Bouin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] mediastreamer2 and --disable-libv4l problem
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 11:04:27 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
It seems like there is a problem when mediastreamer2 do not find the library
v4l(what is that actually ?I mean does libv4l2.so could exists ?) and we try to
disable it by the configure in passing --disable-libv4l...
I am attaching a patch for mediastreamer2 that solve the problem...
Thanks,

Aurélien BOUIN