[Linphone-developers] Multiple calls

From: Jan Dolecek
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Multiple calls
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 13:20:17 +0100

Hi,

my client need to make multiple calls at one time. Not a conference call, but two lines: customer calls to secretary, she talks to him, then switches to second line and calls the boss and then refers the customer to the boss.

How difficult it would be to implement it to linphone? I mean something like:

- "quiet easy, but noone had time to do it",
- "not so easy, but you could make it in one or two weeks"
- quiet hard, it would take one or two months
- impossible, linphone is not designed to do that

Thanks for any info

--
Jan Dolecek
juzna.cz@gmail.com