[Linphone-developers] You seem very busy ???

From: Aurelien Bouin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] You seem very busy ???
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 07:38:29 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,
You seem very busy, i just would like to know how things are going for you ?
how can we do to improve the process of submited patchs ? like
->answer-after...
->send message into call ...
->multi call ...
Because you are commited on the GIT head and I have to merge each time, do you
have any idea ?
Don't worry I understand that you could have a bunch of things to do knowing
that you have your company behind linphone ...
Thank you for your time,

Aurélien BOUIN