RE: [Linphone-developers] Linphone with support for G.726

From: Aurelien Bouin
Subject: RE: [Linphone-developers] Linphone with support for G.726
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 08:00:33 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,
Simon sent you the source code of G726, now you have to integrate it as a
plugin into linphone, you should take a look at plugins like msilbc into
linphone/mediastreamer2/plugins/msilbc which is a sound plugin...
To compile plugin just go into the directory run configure, make and make
install...
Good luck,

Aurélien BOUIN