[Linphone-developers] video capture hardware recommendation

From: Cameron Barfield
Subject: [Linphone-developers] video capture hardware recommendation
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 10:32:57 -0700

Hi,

We're in the process of doing a design for the blackin bf537 using
linphone with video capture.  The blackfin docs mention support for a
handful of cameras but it seems some have driver issues and others are
meant for taking still pictures.  Ideally, we'd like ~20fps video.

Can anyone with experience with video capture on a blackin recommend a
camera for full motion video?

Thanks.