Re: [Linphone-developers] linphonec 3.2.1 segmentation fault

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphonec 3.2.1 segmentation fault
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 12:16:52 +0100

Hi,

You are right. It is because the streams are not ready (the shell script
is faster than the human typing!).
I suggest this bugfix in coreapi/linphonecore.c

void linphone_core_set_play_file(LinphoneCore *lc, const char *file){
        if (lc->play_file!=NULL){
                ms_free(lc->play_file);
                lc->play_file=NULL;
        }
        if (file!=NULL) {
                lc->play_file=ms_strdup(file);
-               if (lc->audiostream)
+               if (lc->audiostream->ticker)
                        audio_stream_play(lc->audiostream,file);
        }
}

Of course the bug will be fixed in next release.

Thanks for reporting.

Simon