[Linphone-developers] support SIP MESSAGE during call

From: Aurelien Bouin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] support SIP MESSAGE during call
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:42:09 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,
I am attaching a patch that permits to send SIP MESSAGE during a call, it's
needed when you want to transmit SIP MESSAGE through an SIP server (example
Asterisk),let's take a look at the patch.
I add the command chat into the console to test it...
I also changed exevents.c that didn't support all the case when a SIP MESSAGE
was received...
Please let me know what you think about it.
Thank you,

Aurélien BOUIN