[Linphone-developers] sending & receiving mpeg2ts using rtpsend and rtpr

From: Bhadraji D
Subject: [Linphone-developers] sending & receiving mpeg2ts using rtpsend and rtprecv examples
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 12:48:57 +0530

Hi ,

I am trying to send and recv m2ts data(AV) ,which has payload type of 33.When I am setting the value , rtp_session_set_payload_type(session,33).
Its giving me the error :"ortp-warning-rtp_session_ts_to_t: use of unsupported payload type 33".

can you guide me how to send and recv mpeg2ts data over RTP using oRTP library.

regards,
bhadraji.