[Linphone-developers] oRTP rtpsend and rtprecv test programs data rate s

From: Bhadraji D
Subject: [Linphone-developers] oRTP rtpsend and rtprecv test programs data rate send is slow
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 13:20:15 +0530

Hi,

 I am using the test program from oRTP for sending data (MPEG2TS) over RTP ,But problem is that rtprecv is receiving data very slow.

If suppose I have 100MB video (m2ts) file which has duration for 4mins,using the test application (rtpsend.c and rtprecv.c) to receive  the file its taking more than 30min.If I want to transfer faster using these to sample application.

please guide me,

regards,
bhadraji.