RE: [Linphone-developers] Playing a wav file to the caller

From: M Walton
Subject: RE: [Linphone-developers] Playing a wav file to the caller
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 13:31:15 -0000

Hi Simon,

Many thanks this works a treat, i used the routines from msfileplayer and all
came together well.

Now i have a small question regarding my filter, as you know its a soundcard
filter with a read and write member

Lets say im in console.c, and i want to send a simple custom message to my
filter - with just a messagetype parameter - could you suggest the best way to
do this? im asking because i think there may already be a way to achieve this
using the msfilter api, but i haven't sussed it yet.

Im happy to post the message in a msfilter message queue somewhere, im just
looking for a way to pass simple status information into my filter really.

Thanks as always

billy