Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone 3.2.1 doesn't know when to stop

From: Harishkumar V
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone 3.2.1 doesn't know when to stop
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 17:40:32 +0530

Hi,
Even i faced this in linphone3.1.2....

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 11:32 PM, Simon Morlat <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Jim,

I already saw this behaviour some long time ago...
It's very surprising, I have actually no idea of how this could happen.
The first thing would be that you send me a full log when this happens.
Also, can you elaborate a kind of procedure in which the problem
reproduces often ? Maybe I could reproduce it also and investigate
directly.

Simon