[Linphone-developers] Re: oRTP build for target ARM/MontaVista Linux

From: νιкαѕ gαнℓαη
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Re: oRTP build for target ARM/MontaVista Linux
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 12:44:41 +0530

Folks,

My problem got resolved with the command:-
./configure --prefix=/opt/mv_pro_4.0.1/montavista  --host=i686-pc-linux --target=arm

This one working fine. Today is my first day with oRTP and I have successfully compiled for both Radhat-i686 and ARM/MV and test with i686 successfully with test applications. Hopefully there won't be any issue with target test.

Thanks & Regards,
Vikas Gahlan