Re: [Linphone-developers] ortp: processing incoming stream

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] ortp: processing incoming stream
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 14:35:05 +0100

Hi Petr,

Your application should increment the timestamp using its theoritical
value (ex: 10 ms if your application is supposed to wake up and do
processing every 10 ms), no matter if it is a bit late compared to real
time or not.
The important is only that on the long term, the timestamp and the time
elapsed are equivalent (no drift).

Simon