Re: [Linphone-developers] unknown issue

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] unknown issue
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 14:08:04 +0100

Hi Maxim,

I don't see what can be the relationship between these errors and a terminate
command.
These asserts are mediastreamer2 asserts produced by either ms_filter_link() or
ms_filter_unlink(). They tell that there was an attempt to refer to an output
pin number that does not exist for the given MSFilter object (f1->desc-
>noutputs is the maximum number of output queues).
If you didn't change anything into mediastreamer2, that could be the symptom
of a large memory corruption.

Simon