[Linphone-developers] unknown issue

From: Maxim Podbereznyi
Subject: [Linphone-developers] unknown issue
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 02:46:33 +0300

Dear Simon,

I'm developing a voip gateway with core software based on Linphone-3.1.2. Everything is fine but sometimes linphonec terminates with the following output:

Request Cancelled.
linphonec>
cruis_thread: exited
ortp-error-assert pin1<f1->desc->noutputsfailed
ortp-error-assert pin1<f1->desc->noutputsfailed
ortp-error-assert pin1<f1->desc->noutputsfailed
ortp-error-assert pin1<f1->desc->noutputsfailed
ortp-error-assert pin1<f1->desc->noutputsfailed
utils.c:49- assertionlistfailed

We use own codec in linphone and a keyboard for dialing numbers. When I put a hook down I get a signal in linphone on which I issue a command:
linphonec_parse_command_line(lc, "terminate");
usually it works well but sometimes the application terminates with the above output. I just want you to explain the nature of those asserts so I could find a bug in my patches.

Thank you!

Best wishes,
Max