[Linphone-developers] reducing camera stream in linphone on ARM

From: Harishkumar V
Subject: [Linphone-developers] reducing camera stream in linphone on ARM
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 19:17:30 +0530

Hi,

I am porting linphone to ARM based board.
When i run linphone with video enabled, the cpu is being loaded.

I have optimized ffmpeg and using mpeg4 codec for video.

When the webcam video display is > 320x240, the cpu is high.

I want to reduce the video display size of webcam, both at the sender and receiver side to 176x144 irrespective of the network or others.

My webcam supports 176x144.

When i enabled 176x144 in multimedia settings at the both sender and receiver before the call, but once the call establishment is done, the video automatically resizes to 352x288. I want to limit this to 176x144 or preferred size.

Is this possible on linphone.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Harish Kumar. V