[Linphone-developers] RE: About oRTP Latency

From: Hung Mark
Subject: [Linphone-developers] RE: About oRTP Latency
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 13:40:36 +0000

Dear Simon,

I seems find some problem with my program, i use the h264 profile with rtp settings as below

    media_profile = rtp_profile_new("AV profile H264 Video");
    rtp_profile_set_payload(media_profile,102,&payload_type_h264);
    rtp_session_set_profile(session, media_profile);
    rtp_session_set_payload_type(session,102);

and the timestamp i add 3000(90HZ/30fps) per frame, but the 6sec latency will occur after my program run about few minutes,

when i modify the timestamp to increase 2500 per frame, the latency is less then 1sec, but i don't know why, my camera is 30 fps,

it seems not a correct solution, if anyone know how to resolve it, i appreciate any help.
Best Regards,

Hunk