Re: [Linphone-developers] compilation error (linphone 3.2.1)

From: Jorma Karvonen
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] compilation error (linphone 3.2.1)
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 22:06:03 +0300

Sorry,

I did not remember email my reply to Eric for everyone:

Please, try first "which pkg-config" at command line and then "pkg-config
 --version". The latest is 0.23 and available at
 http://pkg-config.freedesktop.org/wiki/ as a source code.

Joerg, try also "export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig"

Best regards,

Jorma K.