Re: [Linphone-developers] VAD for Speaker and Mic

From: Jorma Karvonen
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] VAD for Speaker and Mic
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 23:51:27 +0300

Hello,

Do you mean a stand-alone loudspeaker or the built-in loudspeakers of
the laptop?

I have used skype with my laptop loudspeakers and a stand-alone mic
and it worked fine without feedback. But I don't know how much it
depends on laptop, operating system (Windows Vista) and software
(skype).

But I suppose, it would be possible with the Linux and Linphone with
the same hardware. But I have no idea, what much it depends on
software and how it is with Linphone just now.

Best regards,

Jorma Karvonen