[Linphone-developers] Soundcard not detected on ARM based board

From: Grégory Chagnet
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Soundcard not detected on ARM based board
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 21:54:14 +0200

Hi all,

I ported Linphonec 3.1.0 and its dependencies on OMAP3 based board :
- libexosip2 3.3.0
- libosip2 3.3.0
- ligogg 1.1.3
- ncurses 5.6
- speex 1.2 (including speexdsp)
But when I run linphonec, the default soundcard is not detected whereas the soundcard is detected at linux boottime (dmesg) and present in /proc/asound/cards.

I test the soundcard with aplay and arecord and all tests are successfull.

Dou you know why the default soundcard is not detected by linphonec?

I use an angstrom distribution and the kernel is 2.6.28

Thanks
--
Grégory Chagnet - 5A ESI - Polytech'Orleans