[Linphone-developers] About on voice on S3C2410

From: cheng zhu
Subject: [Linphone-developers] About on voice on S3C2410
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 14:59:46 +0800

Hello

The "diff" value is valid, There is error when i call ms_message, it should use "%lld" to printf int64.
I think oss_thread don't has chance to run is the cause of can't hear ring. I am very strange that the performance is so poor because there is no rtp and audio driver handler when play ring, cpu only need to call msfileplay process.