Re: [Linphone-developers] Distorted Image using VPU encoder

From: Wu Xing
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Distorted Image using VPU encoder
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 10:17:31 +0800

I do believe there are some problems with my codes.

I only tested it with X-Lite, two way video calling is OK(Both the MX27 and PC's X-Lite can display image, but I remembered the display quality was bad).

I have two MX27 and I ran the Mediastreamer's test program 'mediastream' in both sides yesterday and it failed to display clearly, the image was a mess.

My teammates are working on it now...