Re: [Linphone-developers] Generating tone command

From: Salvatore Benedetto
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Generating tone command
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 17:25:07 +0200

2009/7/17 Simon Morlat <address@hidden>:
> Hi,
>
> You can modify mediastreamer2/src/dtmfgen.c, which is a module that generates
> dual tones. It is the incoming stream (to play the tones to the speaker), but
> you can also set it in the outgoing stream, by modifying within audiostream.c.

Yes, I come across dtmfgen while browsing the source.
I'm still trying to figure out how all the filters works though.
For instance, I was expecting the sender_process to read
from the f->outputs[0] queue, while it actually read from the
inputs[0] queue. And analogous happens for the recevier process.

Basically I'm trying to understand the flux of data in order
to find the correct spot to insert my code.

Any suggestion?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
S.