[Linphone-developers] sdp in re-invite rfc 3261 14.1. Current support/in

From: Dave Harley
Subject: [Linphone-developers] sdp in re-invite rfc 3261 14.1. Current support/intentions?
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:17:32 +0100

Hi All,

There was a query about 2 years ago regarding receiving invites and re-invites with no sdp offer when interoping with a mitel.  It referenced 14.1 and 13.2.1 of RFC 3261.

I'm running an old release of linphone which was happily doing its job up to now.  However recently it appears that I need to support the above against both a Mitel and an Aastra A5000 iPBX.

At the time Simon pointed out he had no immediate intention of implementing this (from the original thread: http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg01282.html ).
Just wondering has this situation changed?  Is there any support in the top of the tree for this aspect of the RFC?

I would test this myself before asking but getting access to the environment where it exhibits is... problematic.

BTW I originally thought this was an osip issue and posted there. I was wrong and was, very helpfully, pointed in the right direction. So apologies if this mail seems familiar to any list members.

Best regards,
Dave