[Linphone-developers] Problem running linphone on ARM processor

From: Noname Noname
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Problem running linphone on ARM processor
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 17:30:42 +0530

Hi,

I'm trying to run Linphone on an ARM based platform. Although the call (plain audio) establishes successfully,
i can only hear one way audio (coming from PC towards ARM platform). There is no audio flow from ARM Mic.

+ I'm using speex 16K encoding.
+ Using ALSA default device for playback/capture. Mic/Speaker works fine as tested using ALSA utilities
+ Currently, I'm not using any video component
+ CPU utilization is under 3% for Linphone

I can see that although Fn: alsa_read_process (ALSA Filter) does execute, filter process for speex encoder (enc_process) is never scheduled
(which clearly states the problem but not the cause). Also, in the logs, i can see lot of traces for MS ticker "We are late
of xxx miliseconds". This is from source file msticker.c.

Any thoughts/suggestions would really help.

thanks
/csj