Re: [Linphone-developers] Bursty rtp traffic

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Bursty rtp traffic
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 12:34:51 +0200

Hi Vadim,

In order to synchronize the MSTicker to an external time, you can use:
/**
 * Override MSTicker's time function.
 * This can be used to control the ticker from an external time provider, for
example the
 * clock of a sound card.
 *
 * @param ticker  A #MSTicker object.
 * @param func    A replacement method for calculating "current time"
 * @param user_data Any pointer to user private data.
 */
void ms_ticker_set_time_func(MSTicker *ticker, MSTickerTimeFunc func, void
*user_data);

And it's no more "hackish" !

Simon