Re: [Linphone-developers] Bursty rtp traffic

From: Vadim Lebedev
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Bursty rtp traffic
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 02:23:15 +0200

Hello,

We've made  progress on this issue:
The reason of the burst packet stream is because the microphone input callback is desynchronized form msticker timer. We 've implemented a 'hackish' solution which amounts to calling run_graph in the microphone capture callback....
This solves the problem....

I'll send out code shortly for review

Thanks
Vadim