Re: [Linphone-developers] [mediastreamer] [patch] avoid auto-dependencie

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] [mediastreamer] [patch] avoid auto-dependencies
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:28:25 +0200

Hi,

Thanks, I 've applied your patch in svn.
The status of speex in mediastreamer2 is:
- speex brings a lot of interesting features in mediastreamer2: echo canceler, codec, audio mixer with denoising capabilities (MSConf), audio resampling. For these reasons it was set as mandatory.
- however I can imagine people might be totally uninterested by these features, so speex can be safely removed if the above mentionned features are turned off (by removing conditionnaly their associated c file from the Makefile.am list.

Simon