Re: [Linphone-developers] the video under windows is not stable

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] the video under windows is not stable
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 12:34:31 +0100

If you are using MSVC or visual studio project files supplied in
mediastreamer2, you benefit from DirectShow support via the winvideods.c
file.
Vfw is good enough for me (no stability issue) and for now I'm stuck with it
because I don't have visual studio (I need a modern compiler with iso C 99).
I use mingw/gcc instead, but unfortunately the directshow support in this SDK
is incomplete to compile winvideods.c .

Simon