Re: [Linphone-developers] mediastreamer/alsa problems

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] mediastreamer/alsa problems
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 10:09:02 +0100

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 11:52:04AM +0100, Simon Morlat wrote:

> Do these errors affect the behaviour of linphone during calls ?

I hear no sound, but can't tell if it's due to other (firewall)
problems. Is there a function I can call for testing sound ?
Maybe we can add a kind of testing function for that (for instance
having the console ui 'play' command play immediately or something).

> Did you modify your ~/.asoundrc ? or upgrade alsa from your distro ?

I've no ~/.asoundrc. I often upgrade, anyway sound by itself does
work with other tools (aplay any.wav).

--strk;