[Linphone-developers] Final issue: @INTLTOOL_SERVER_RULE@

From: strk
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Final issue: @INTLTOOL_SERVER_RULE@
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 11:31:14 +0100

Last build issue is that @INTLTOOL_SERVER_RULE@ isn't
substituted from gtk/Makefile.am to gtk/Makefile, so it
remains verbatim.

This is because the macro calling the SUBST is most likely
inside the IT_PROG_INTLTOOL macro, which is called only
conditionally on it's existance. From configure.in:

 ifdef([IT_PROG_INTLTOOL],[IT_PROG_INTLTOOL],[AC_PROG_INTLTOOL])

That's the only ifdef(...) use I see in linphone source code.
I suggest linphone ships the .m4 file containing that macro instead
or, alternatively wrap an automake conditional into that ifdef()
so to avoid using @INTLTOOL_SERVER_RULE@ in gtk/Makefile.am
based on that conditional.

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!