[Linphone-developers] speex_preprocess.h not found (more build errors)

From: strk
Subject: [Linphone-developers] speex_preprocess.h not found (more build errors)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:34:23 +0100

Ehm, the patch is committed, next problem is:

msconf.c:27:36: error: speex/speex_preprocess.h: No such file or directory

Indeed I don't have speex_preprocess.h, but I do have a speex-dev
package installed and it is version 1.2~beta4-2, so supposedly newer
then the the 1.1.6 version linphone configure.in looks for:

 PKG_CHECK_MODULES(SPEEX, speex >= 1.1.6, build_speex=yes)

Is this speex_preprocess.h supposedly in another package ?
Should the configure check for its existance and require it if not
needed or be optional ?

--strk;

--

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!