Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone on Windows

From: Vadim Lebedev
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone on Windows
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 19:33:49 +0100

Hello,

Here is the report from the front line:

I've managed to compile mediastreamer with VS2003
I've needed to do couple of trivial fixes to the code to do it  (i'm going to publish them later)

I've discovered serious memory trashing bug in   msvideo.c:rgb24_copy_revert

The line:
pdst = dstbuf + (dstlz*roi.height);

should be modified:

pdst = dstbuf + (dstlz*(roi.height-1));

otherwise we're screwing memory past the destination image buffer

Once i've fixed this error,    videodisplay  test app ceased to die and started to consistently
show black window :)
I've tried with 2 different webcams with the same result (one webcam didn't need the rgb24_copy_revert).

Any ideas?

Thanks
Vadim

Vadim Lebedev wrote:
Hello,

I'm struggling to build mediastreamer on windows using VS2003
I've encountered following problems:

1) missing stdint.h and inttypes.h  -  i've resoveld it by creating simplifed version of them
    in win32-bin/include

2)  missing codec dirs with *.h and *.lib files  it would be nice to have a *.zip file to
    unpack

3) missing *.lib file for ffmpeg components  (avcodec, avutil,  swscale)

Simon if you have these components, can you please put a .tar file with them somewhere for download?

Thanks
Vadim