[Linphone-developers] configue error

From: Sheila Mae Secret
Subject: [Linphone-developers] configue error
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 00:28:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
  I'm installing Linphone 3.3.0, stable version on Fedora 9 from the source code. I've installed all the dependencies like SDL, FFMPEG, SPEEX.
 All the installations have been successfull. But, when I try to
 configure the linphone installation, it gives me the following error.

checking for resample_open in -lresample... no
checking for FFMPEG... no
checking for FFMPEG... no
configure: error: Could not find ffmpeg headers and library. This is mandatory for video support
configure: error: ./configure failed for mediastreamer2

Please help me with this problem. Thanks!