[Linphone-developers] video in linphone

From: zengengzhuo
Subject: [Linphone-developers] video in linphone
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 15:24:42 +0800 (CST)

hi
Now I'm come across a problem about the video onshow in windows.
the method of video onshow in linphone is vfw, but the video format get by camera is YUY2 or I420 .etc
if i want to show the video in windows, i must transfer the video format to RGB (may be wrong?),
during i transfer the video format from YUY2(or I420) to RGB, i confront with a problem
"No accelerated colorspace conversion found",
how can i deal with it?thanks a lot!

[广告] 金秋最关注楼盘-房不胜房