[Linphone-developers] Removing Thread in the code

From: Saurabh Chopra
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Removing Thread in the code
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 12:28:58 +0530

Hi all,

I am new to this community and to SIP also. So, please do not mind my inexperience in the technical explanation of the problem. The thing is we have to port linphone on BREW, we already done with libosip & libexosip. To most extent tested their functionality also but the in linphone there is  thread support which  has to be removed because BREW doesn’t support threads and also I am not able to find any sort of code reference doc which can somewhat give an outline. Our main objective right now is to just send register and invite packet through linphone and receive the response. Anything in this direction will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Saurabh Chopra